My name is Wang Liang. I am on Shanghai, China. My email can be found here.
- Programming Languages: C++, Perl, and Emacs Lisp
- C++: primarily wrote compiler, from 2001
- Perl: wrote text manipulating program, from 2004
- Emacs Lisp: wrote two major modes for compiler intermediate language, and some others, , from 2005
- Editor: GNU Emacs, from 2003, for programming, schedule management, notes and mail
- Version control system: git, subversion, cvs, and clearcase
- Git: from 2008
- Subversion: from 2006
- CVS: from 2003 to 2006
- clearcase: from 2006 to 2008
- Operating system: Fedora, Ubuntu, and Windows XP
- Fedora: from 2004 (Fedora Core 3)
- Ubuntu: from 2006
Compiler development, including optimization and debugging information.
Perl are two of programming languages used in daily work.
- C Compiler
- DSP chip for mobile phone voice
- Customers: RIM, and internal customers in Israel
- Developed in C++
- From 2003 to 2008
- Collaborate with colleagues in America and Germany
- debugging information support in DWARF 2.0, including support for debugging inline function, call frame, piece, location list for global variable, and enumeration; and generating debugging information for optimized program
- Optimization: position independent data, global data layout optimization, optimization level pragma, and etc.
- C/C++ Compiler
- Marvell ARM-compliant processor
- Developed in C
- From 2008 to now
- Collaborate with colleagues in America and Taiwan
- Optimization: Scheduler
- Marvell, Shanghai, from Nov. 12, 2006 to now
- Intel, Shanghai, from Mar. 31, 2003 to Nov. 9, 2006
- Master of Computer Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Sep. 2000 - Mar. 2003
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Sep. 1996 - Jul. 2000
See SvnRepository (in Chinese) for full list.